We're always accepting new students.
(Feel free to come by to the reception even if you're just thinking about enrolling and have some questions.
What's required to enroll?
- ①One copy of your certificate of residence
(extract of family register, must include legal domicile)
- ②Seal (Unregistered seals are acceptable)
- ③four photos (3cm high x 2.4cm wide)
- ④Lesson fees
- For foreign nationals
- ① Certificate of Residence with all details is needed.
- Please present your Residence Card or Foreign Registration.
- For those taking the Drivers in Name Only Course
- We do not need your ① Certificate of Residence or ③ a photo.
- For those with different licenses
- Please bring your existing license. (You do not need your ① Certificate of Residence)
- We accept cash payments for the plan of your choice.
- Installments: One or two payments
- We accept all credit cards.
- Installments: One to 24 payment(JCB and American Express cannot be used for split payments.)
Driver License Loan
- You can get an Orico Driver License Loan.
- Note: Loan application must be approved.
- Note: A parent or guardian may be required to co-sign for a student or minor.
- Installments: Three to 60 payments
- Please make payment to the account below.
(Transaction fees are the responsibility of the customer.)
- Installments: One payment
Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ogikubo Branch
Ogikubo Driving School Co., Ltd. / Savings Account No. 0659105 / President and CEO: Suguru Kaneko